April 4, 2013

Scrapbook Bottle Cap Magnet Creations

Bottle cap make overs are the coolest thing. Here is a sneak peak at what can be created with those leftover caps that would otherwise go in the trash. Perfect elegance I tell you :))


4.3


It’s like eye candy for me. I want to save all the caps I use/find and make them into beautiful magnets for the fridge. These beauties are definitely going there…


4.4


….in fact….
…they already have Winking smile


4.5


Have you used bottle caps in any of your projects? If so, I would love to see!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you painted them white first. Love the look. I thought I would share my corner of the world with you...these are my bottlecaps...I got excited when I saw someone else also see them as little treasure! Cheers, Lisa http://lettersandlace.blogspot.com/search/label/Bottlecaps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I stopped by your blog and commented on your shadowbox magnets. Too cute and such a great idea!!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Jessica

      Delete
  3. How cute and what a great idea! Stopping by from Sumo's Sweet Stuff. Have a great week :)

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I hope you will stop by and link with us! http://www.thevintagefarmhouse.com/2013/04/creative-things-thursday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are too cute! Always looking for fun magnets for my fridge ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!