November 17, 2011

Doing The Party Thang...

Today has been one that will be remembered for all time...

...I began my journey into the linky party world!!! I'm sooo excited! I know most of you are linky party veterans. So I am sorry to bore you with this but it is HUGE for me :) I decided to link my cute Bottle Cap Candle tutorial.




These were so fun to make. Check out the tutorial here.

I've already made a few new friends :) How cool is that?!?! I'm super excited to get going on more projects this weekend for next weeks parties :)

Until then...this is where you can find me partying today....



p.s. because I'm no pro...if you have party tips I'd love to hear them!

xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Jessica these are too cute! And they would serve well as tea lights! I love it. You have a new follower here =) I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for checking out my blog and linking up! I'll go give you a little shout out on the ol' facebook page =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! visiting from designer garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've joined the party! It really is a lot of fun, right? And I see you've been a busy blogger too ... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute! How long do they burn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They burn for about 20 mins. I've found that they are more for decoration...they are super cute.

      Delete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!